Tuesday, September 19, 2006

How To Triple Your Google Adsense Revenue Using The Email Traffic Tactic

If you could put your Google Adsense ads into every email you send out, how much money could you make?

It is well known that Google Adsense does not allow its publishers to put their Google Adsense codes in their emails.

If you can't bring your Google Adsense ads to your email readers, than maybe you should be bringing your email readers to your Google Adsense ads.

Huh, you say?

Let me explain.

Over the last few months I have been experimenting with Google Adsense and testing various strategies and tactics to continually grow my Google Adsense daily revenues.

Using this email traffic tactic that I am about to tell you about, I was able to more than double my daily Google Adsense revenues.

This is just *one* of many strategies to increase your Google Adsense income instantly.

Ready?

Instead of putting all your content into your emails, you should simply create a teaser for your content in your emails and make your reader click on a link to your web site to get the rest of the content.

For example, if you have an autoresponder course spread over a few days, put each day on a web page instead and force your readers to go to your web pages to read each day of the course.

Using this tactic allows you to put your Google Adsense ads beside, above, below and in the content on your web site and you get more click-thrus on your Google Adsense ads.

I know you are thinking that you may lose readers who will not click-thru on the link in the email. But then if they don't click on the link, did they really care to receive your content anyways?

When I am finished a new issue of my Cool Cash Multimedia Ezine, I send out an email to my list with a link to the new issue.

The main reason why I do this is because since my ezine is in audio format, I cannot email the audio. So I send a teaser email and ask my readers to click on the link to listen to the ezine.

If you ever go to one of my online issues, you will notice that I have Google Adsense ads on the right side of each issue.

Do they get clicked on? You bet.

You can see an example with an older issue at:

http://www.CoolCashEzine.com/Issue300.html

I know that some of you may be hesitant to have your readers click on a link to view your content, but I have been slowly moving my autoresponder courses to web based pages and simply asking my readers to click.

Am I getting more Adsense clicks? You bet.

The other benefits of redirecting your readers to your web site to read your content are a higher Alexa ranking and the possibility of having your readers explore other parts of your web site where you may be promoting your products or affiliate related products.

Either way, you are increasing your odds of making more money online.

Of course, the key to getting your reader to your web site is to create a killer teaser copy in each email to get a good click-thru rate.

You should split-test to see what killer teaser copy gets a better click-thru rate and keep improving.

This includes what you put in the subject line and what you put in the body of your emails.

Just imagine an autoresponder sequence of 20-30 emails simply directing traffic to web pages with quality content and Adsense ads.

How much money would you make? Stop imagining and start doing!

----

Gauher Chaudhry is editor of Cool Cash Multimedia Ezine, which reveals new strategies and tactics for making large profits on the Internet. His ezine is free to join - Cool Cash Multimedia Ezine

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Gauher_Chaudhry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com